Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Bug Bite


I was at Clay's parents house Sunday a few weeks ago and i look down on my leg to see this huge while spot. I figured it was a mosquito bite so I ignored it. Later it became red, the size of my palm and super raised, without my scratching it. Still no idea what it was. Next day it looked similar to the picture, but a bit more raised because I kept pressure on it and cold stuff. Benadryll didnt help, the medicine the doctor gave me did nothing, and it would not go down and it throbbed constantly! Little did I know that this mystery bug's bite would only go down with this Native American recipie for salve that my mother-in-laws mother makes. After two days it decreased it in size in half. Waited 3 days for it to go down by itsself, didnt happen. I put it on again and 4 days later it was gone. Strange but way cool.
(Its the large red spot)
2 weeks later, we're taking family pictures at the sand dunes, we get home, I see this huge red bump but now on my calf. Thank goodness for this salve.

1 comment:

Nate and Annie said...

Wow! You must have some kind of allergy..And I thought I got big bug bites!