Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who would have thought...

So for a bit of extra income I decided to clean apartments at the end of the semester for Nauvoo House (a college co-ed apt complex). Now for those of you who are not up to date with whats hot in Rexburg, Nauvoo is known by the less fortunate as a upper class place to live, by the higher class a decent place second to The Ridge. Pretty much what I am trying to get at is they leave there junk everywhere and fail to clean up their apartments like they were supposed to before leaving for break or perminately.

Example 1


Now this may look like a normal washcloth to you. But this picture does not do
it justice.... This is after 3 washes and its original color was white. Now it is a faded
bluewith dark stains from who knows what that I found and had to clean out of a fridge
for 45 min, no joke. It was gross.



Example 2



This is an example of a meaning only 1 kind of microwave I encountered. Sick is the word I use to describe it. For those of you thinking that its not that bad please keep in mind this is taken with a poor camera phone so the true level of discustingness is not there.

I know all of you feel for me right now so I would like to announce that after 4 days of torture I am done, 21 fridges and microwaves cleaned, 378 cupboards cleaned, 651 shelves, and 13 splits and cuts in my hand (due to extreme dryness from chemicals) later.

Thank goodness

1 comment:

Carly said...

yay!!! haha you make me laugh. i miss you tons!