Friday, December 12, 2008

A troublesome decision...

The first blog... its a big deal, and very stressful might I add! But here it is... it was a hard choice between two things... so I made up my mind and you get both you blog happy people you.

The muffins





I had this great desire to make muffins the other day and wanting to be all housewifey I decided to take a shot at it and make almond poppy seed muffins. Score right? But not when they looked like mine did... I had no cupcake tins and for those of you who do not know, you need a muffin pan, there is a point to it. So I used a 9x13 instead! Genius? Not really... my 12 muffins turned into a muffin brick on the top barely separated by the actual paper cups. not cool muffins, not cool.


The cats

You can see the small object darting out of the cage in front
of it... that's the cat
I really hope this does not soundunpleasant because its not that bad... we found out that we had cats living under our trailer and with the help of a cat trap our neighbor lent us we have been slowly taking care of them. Not in the killing way but in the relocation sense. As of yesterday we were at cat 7. There is still 1 at large... we'll get it soon. cant wait!

3 comments:

Cam said...

Can we call those trailer park muffins? They look like they were still yummy though. And I junk you should permanently get rid of the cats. Good first entry princess. :)

Nate and Annie said...

How funny! I love it! I'm so happy I have another blog to look at! Congrats you two. We're going to have to meet up somtime and hang out!

Autumn said...

Ha! Dan and I laughed so hard when we saw your muffins...a stark contrast to Camille's blog where the most yummy food I've ever seen is posted. Looks like fun!